Buses Galore - Review in Other category from Timberlane, Louisiana
Update added by user Mar 30
This company still haven't tried to make good on a bad deal.All they keep saying is "as is" but like I said as is to me is what you said in your description.
And to go a couple miles up the highway and the engine is blown and they do not want to assist you in no way form or fashion is wrong,shady,lies,deceptive,what a great way to run a company. The description says the bus was serviced regularly but then told me after the fact(the breakdown) that the bus had been sitting up a year,what do I expect.
My question was why was that not in the description.I basically was told it is what it is.
Original review posted by user Feb 28
Buses galore are ripoffs so was dealing with Mike Vitaly .I purchased the bus thru auctiontime.com.
He listed the bus as good working order and ready to go to work. The pics of it was pretty nice looking. So I took his word for it, big mistake. I flew to Philadelphia from New Orleans yeah a cool 1266 miles.
He said that I can drive it to back to New Orleans no problem. I had already wired the money $5000 to him, I was just coming to get the bus drive it back home. Did the paper work checked the fluids everything was looking good fuel the bus up got on the highway got about 30 miles the engine got real loud temperature started to climb pulled the bus over checked the oil shownuff water in the oil. Now picture I'm in Philadelphia 1230 miles to go.
Tried calling Mike Vitaly he wouldn't answer then he turned his phone off. I managed to get off the interstate to big store parking lot. ..... Had to leave the bus.
My advice to anyone dealing with buses galore or Mike Vitaly make sure you do your homework test test and I mean test drive it for an hour at least on the interstate. Because once they get your money your thru. Cost me over $6000 with two flights cabs and paper work and fuel the bus probably needs an engine or at least a rebuild and it still needs to get to New Orleans that's a couple more thousand.
So it's pretty much a $6000 lost.And still no bus.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Product or service
- School Bus
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Last night I decided to pick up some things at Walgreen's. I asked one of the workers what batteries were on sale. He and some other people told me look..."
- "Bobby Nickrent from Braintree is notoriously known for shutting down merchant accounts for no valid reasons. He should apply for Guinness records to measure the amount of incompetence he has,..."
- "Before doing any business with Alfred Kayser, you should know that if he talks you into doing his rewiring service which he touts as superior to stock, he will attempt..."
- "I HAD GEICO FOR 4/5 YEARS, 250 A MONTH, FIRST FEW YEARS NOTHING, THEN, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY "BAD THINGS COME IN 3's, AND IT DID..#1-I HAD A FENDER..."
- "worth 1000 words (and $70?) - see below we went to a funeral today and found a monstrous arrangement which unfortunately bore our names how embarrassing. I've been trying to..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."