Buses Galore - Review in Other category from Timberlane, Louisiana

Update added by user Mar 30

This company still haven't tried to make good on a bad deal.All they keep saying is "as is" but like I said as is to me is what you said in your description.

And to go a couple miles up the highway and the engine is blown and they do not want to assist you in no way form or fashion is wrong,shady,lies,deceptive,what a great way to run a company. The description says the bus was serviced regularly but then told me after the fact(the breakdown) that the bus had been sitting up a year,what do I expect.

My question was why was that not in the description.I basically was told it is what it is.

Original review posted by user Feb 28

Buses galore are ripoffs so was dealing with Mike Vitaly .I purchased the bus thru auctiontime.com.

He listed the bus as good working order and ready to go to work. The pics of it was pretty nice looking. So I took his word for it, big mistake. I flew to Philadelphia from New Orleans yeah a cool 1266 miles.

He said that I can drive it to back to New Orleans no problem. I had already wired the money $5000 to him, I was just coming to get the bus drive it back home. Did the paper work checked the fluids everything was looking good fuel the bus up got on the highway got about 30 miles the engine got real loud temperature started to climb pulled the bus over checked the oil shownuff water in the oil. Now picture I'm in Philadelphia 1230 miles to go.

Tried calling Mike Vitaly he wouldn't answer then he turned his phone off. I managed to get off the interstate to big store parking lot. ..... Had to leave the bus.

My advice to anyone dealing with buses galore or Mike Vitaly make sure you do your homework test test and I mean test drive it for an hour at least on the interstate. Because once they get your money your thru. Cost me over $6000 with two flights cabs and paper work and fuel the bus probably needs an engine or at least a rebuild and it still needs to get to New Orleans that's a couple more thousand.

So it's pretty much a $6000 lost.And still no bus.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
School Bus
Review category
review #799386 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Buses Galore? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Buses Galore. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Buses Galore.
Filing a new complaint about